Applications for the academic year 2020/2021 are made through the online form.
1. Send us all the required documents:
- Completed online application form
- Nostrified certificate of completed high school (secondary school) or previous college education
- Proof of English level upon entry (IELTS score 6.0 or above, or another equivalent certificate)
- Curricilum vitae
2. Formal interview: Once your full application is received and reviewed, we will invite you for a short motivational interview (in person or via Skype).
3. Admission decision: We will inform you about the results within 2 weeks after the interview.
4. Once succesfully admitted, we will provide you with all the necessary documents in order to apply for a visa.
- 30/04/2020 for visa-required applicants (Non-EU citizens)
- 30/06/2020 for EU citizens (as well as citizens of Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland)
Tuition fee is 3900 EUR per academic year.