Application for the academic year 2020/2021 are made through the online form.
1. Send us all the required documents:
- Completed online application form
- Nostrified certificate of completed high school (secondary school) or previous college education
- Proof of English level upon entry (IELTS score 6.0 or above, or another equivalent certificate)
- Curricilum vitae
2. Formal interview: Once your full application is received and reviewed, we will invite you for a short motivational interview (in person or via Skype).
3. Admission decision: We will inform you about the results within 2 weeks after the interview.
4. Once succesfully admitted, we will provide you with all the necessary documents in order to apply for a visa.
- 30/04/2020 for visa-required applicants (Non-EU citizens)
- 30/06/2020 for EU citizens (as well as citizens of Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland)
Tuition fee is 3900 EUR per academic year.
All applicants for admission to any programme offered by Milestone must demonstrate competence in English at a standard equivalent to British Council English Language Testing Service (IELTS) test at an aggregated grade of 6.0 or above.
International Student Office
Phone number: +420 778 434 896
Depending on your nationality you may or may not need visa to enter the country. Long-term visa and residence permits processing is under the authority of Czech Embassies abroad and the Czech Ministry of the Interior.
Students coming from EU/EEA and Switzerald
Students coming to the Czech republic from EU, EEA countries and from Switzerald do not need visa to enter. You only have a reporting duty that you intent to stay longer than 30 days. More information to be found here.
Students coming from countries outside of the EU
Students coming from countries outside of EU need to apply for visa at the local Embassy or consulate. All valid and up-to-date information are to be provided by the embassy, consulate or Czech Ministry of Interior. Just make sure you start the process in advance, it may take up to 60 days to complete the administrative process.
More information can be found here.
Medical Care and Insurance
Standard of health care in the Czech republic is considered as generally high and on par with other european countries. You can find both state run and private facilities in the Czech medical system.
Medical insurance for students coming from EU/EAA countries and Switzerald
Apply for the EU health insurance card (EHIC). This free card will enable you to access all neccessary, state provided (not private) healthcare.
Medical insurance for students from countries outside of EU
If you are a foreign student staying in the Czech Republic for longer than 90 days, you are required to purchase a health insurance. Please follow this link to compare health insurances for foreigners.